Laura will share the latest updates and best practices to:
- Strengthen communications with your children through student-respected conversation starters about social media and technology.
- Empower students to navigate social-emotional health, social media, and technology during this uncertain time.
- Discuss concerns related to the pandemic, while learning insights shared by students and researchers.
- Develop shared family standards for balancing technology in healthy ways.
- Inspire everyday use of important lessons that 5th-12th grade students will learn during Advisory.
We look forward to you joining us for this dynamic and informative session.
Registration and Meeting link