At Forest Ridge, our intentional approach to excellence in education inspires students to explore intellectually, spiritually and personally as they embrace challenge, feed their curiosity, build their confidence and prepare for a lifelong pursuit of much more than just success, but success with true meaning – throughout their education, career and lifetime.
Our dynamic and challenging academic environment is filled with immersive, experiential learning opportunities, designed to help students discover their own sense of purpose. Our students learn to regard the world both intellectually and spiritually, blending faith with logic, combining thoughtful reflection with energetic debate, and focusing on both individual wellbeing and the good of the global community.
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, an independent school for girls in grades 5-12, welcomes students, adults and families into an inclusive global learning environment which respects and strives for diversity, openness, understanding and acceptance of all human beings.
Successful applicants at Forest Ridge are:
- Mission-aligned and committed to the advancement of girls’ education;
- Student-centered educators with subject matter expertise and a passion for creating an engaging and dynamic learning environment;
- Excellent collaborators with a can-do attitude and a desire to effectively meet the emerging needs of the school.
- Strong communicators who can positively connect to a variety of audiences through many modes of communication;
- Committed to actively participating in the life of the school community beyond the classroom;
- Empathetic, patient, positive and find joy in working with adolescents.
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart does not discriminate in its employment decisions or practices on the basis of gender, age, race, color, marital status, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any disability that can be reasonably accommodated in the administration of its educational policies and school-administered programs.