Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart provides a diverse and rigorous college preparatory environment that inspires young women to become confident, compassionate leaders. As a member of a global network of more than 150 schools, we educate to the core of our 200-year tradition through the Sacred Heart Goals and Criteria. Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart educates young women to think critically, embrace challenges, model resilience, confront injustice, seek equality and lead globally. Forest Ridge is a community of lifelong learners and all faculty are urged to model an openness and curiosity that are the hallmarks of lifelong learning.
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart welcomes students, adults and families into a learning environment which respects and strives for diversity, openness, understanding and acceptance of all human beings.
Successful applicants at Forest Ridge are:
- Mission-aligned and committed to the advancement of girls’ education;
- Student-centered educators with subject matter expertise and a passion for creating an engaging and dynamic learning environment;
- Excellent collaborators with a can-do attitude and a desire to effectively meet the emerging needs of the school.
- Strong communicators who can positively connect to a variety of audiences through many modes of communication;
- Committed to actively participating in the life of the school community beyond the classroom;
- Empathetic, patient, positive and find joy in working with adolescents.
Opportunities at Forest Ridge
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart does not discriminate in its employment decisions or practices on the basis of gender, age, race, color, marital status, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any disability that can be reasonably accommodated in the administration of its educational policies and school-administered programs.