A guide to reopening the Forest Ridge campus
Forest Ridge is committed to delivering a dynamic and engaging program that is safe for all members of our community. As we look to the reopening of our campus for the 2020-2021 school year, we will need to remain nimble, collaborative and creative as we adapt to circumstances that are beyond our control.
Our guiding principles in planning for our Return to the Ridge are:
- A commitment to providing a holistic and enriching school program that reflects the 5 goals of Sacred Heart education.
- A responsibility to provide a safe and healthy experience for our students, faculty, staff and families.
- Attention to community as we strive to foster a sense of belonging for all students.
- Flexibility to move seamlessly between scenarios as needed.
This plan will continue to evolve, driven by the latest science surrounding COVID-19, and represents our current thinking as we look toward reopening for the 2020-2021 school year.
Through our reopening plan we will:
- Create a culture of safety, camaraderie and accountability for all members of the Forest Ridge community.
- Implement personal health and safety practices and protocols.
- Make health safety changes to physical spaces.
- Advance our Sacred Heart Mission in a safe and responsible way.
- Make health safety revisions to auxiliary programs.
Connecting with You
Forest Ridge intends to communicate a more concrete decision about reopening by Friday, August 7. We will host two divisional webinars to share more information about our reopening plans. Zoom details will be emailed to families closer to the webinar dates.