Protect Forest Ridge Pledge
All members of the Forest Ridge community have a shared responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19. With this in mind, we ask each member of our community to be mindful of the health and safety of our entire community when making decisions on and off campus. In conjunction with public health experts, the state has issued general distance, health and safety protocols that are intended to reduce infection. It is critical that everyone follows these guidelines and does their part to keep others healthy. In addition, we expect all faculty, staff, students and families to commit to the safety and health of our community by following the guidelines previously articulated in our Return to the Ridge plan.
As a member of the Forest Ridge community, I will:
- Limit the number and size of my social circles;
- Exercise caution and care in off-campus activities, including wearing masks, physically distancing, handwashing and following all recommended safeguards;
- Comply with the immunization requirements set by the state of Washington and ensure my medical records are up to date with Forest Ridge before returning to campus;
- Stay home if I, or anyone in my family, is showing symptoms of illness, feels sick, has a fever or has potentially been exposed to any individual who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who has symptoms of COVID-19. In this case, I, or someone in my family, will contact Melissa Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org), Forest Ridge’s COVID-site Coordinator to discuss next steps before returning to campus;
- Adhere to Forest Ridge’s symptom screening protocols before entering campus;
- Practice Forest Ridge’s critical personal safety practices including wearing face masks on campus, enhanced hand hygiene practices, adhering to safe physical distancing practices and following all safety instructions and signage on campus;
- Avoid unnecessary travel. If my family must travel, we will contact Melissa Jones (email@example.com), Forest Ridge’s COVID-site Coordinator to discuss next steps before returning to campus.
The home-school partnership is critical to maintaining the health and safety of our community. We will be partnering with families to ensure health protocols are followed throughout the year. The effectiveness of our efforts depends heavily on our students, faculty, staff and families minimizing the risk of spread by following the guidelines and directives of state and local government and public health officials while not on campus. Together, we will work to keep our community healthy and safe.