Forest Ridge welcomes students from around the world.
Our school campus is in a suburban neighborhood in the city of Bellevue, Washington. We are 12 miles from downtown Seattle with easy access to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and the booming Seattle tech industry.
Who is an international applicant?
An international student is defined as a student who requires an I-20 to study in the United States. Forest Ridge is authorized under US federal law to enroll non-immigrant students. Upon enrollment, the international student is issued an I-20 that allows her to apply for an F1 Visa at the American Embassy in her home country.
- Is there a special application for international students?
- What is the application deadline for international students?
- For which grades can international students apply?
- Where can I learn about the rules and regulations for the international student process in the United States?
- Where do Forest Ridge international students live?
- Does Forest Ridge have any courses designed to meet the needs of non-native english speakers?