Alumnae Reunion Weekend 2022
Join us in celebration of our 2022 Alumnae Reunion on Saturday, September 24! All alumnae are invited, with special attention given to those graduating in classes ending in a “2” or a “7".
This year also marks 50 years since Forest Ridge moved to the Somerset campus. To learn more, click here.
Be sure to register by September 2 to take advantage of our “early bird” special!
We can’t wait to welcome you “home” to Forest Ridge!
2022 Reunion Program
Friday September 23:
- Individual classes are encouraged to plan their own gatherings.
Saturday, September 24:
- Campus Tours starting in the Sacred Heart Center - 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Master Classes taught by Marcia O’Dea, rscj and Dr. Maritza Tavarez-Brown, High School Science Faculty and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Practitioner in the High School Building - 4:30 p.m.
- Wine Reception in the Sacred Heart Center - 5:30 p.m.
- Buffet Dinner with Dinner program including words from Board Chair, Anne Romano Sarewitz ’71 and School Leadership - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Recognition of our milestone reunion classes - 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Become a Class Agent
Reunion Class Agent Duties
Help to gather your class by for a fun weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing. Here’s how:
The Alumnae Office will supply you with a class list with contact information. Please reach out to your classmates and invite them to attend the weekend. Send any updated information to the Alumnae Office so your classmates can receive emails and mail to the correct addresses.
Use these methods to communicate:
- A class Facebook page. Post old photos and memories along with information about reunion
- Call your classmates and personally invite them – everyone loves the personal touch!
- Class gathering the Friday before the school reunion
Plan a lunch or dinner on Friday for just your class:
- This gathering can be at someone’s home, or at a restaurant or club. The best venues offer room for everyone to visit and relax. There is always a lot of catching up to do!
- Often, classes will recognize anyone who has passed away and take the time to remember that person and what she meant to your class.
All Alumnae Reunion on Saturday
- Encourage your classmates to attend!
- The school offers a full afternoon and evening of activities, including Master Classes by esteemed faculty members and alums, a chance to use the laser cutter in the shop and green screen for photos.