Alumnae Reunion Weekend 2021
Celebrating the "0's", "1's", "5's" and "6's"
Alumnae Reunion 2020 was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We look forward to a double celebration this coming June where we will celebrate milestone year classes that end in an “0”, “1”, “5” and “6.” While we plan to have an in-person event on campus, we are also prepared to pivot should there be the need to hold a reunion remotely. Assuming business as usual, below is the schedule of events:
Old School Tour on Capitol Hill
Master Classes with Forest Ridge faculty members, including Sr. O'Dea. Campus Tours with hands-on activities in The Shop, Center for Girls, the Design Media Lab and a tour of the Residential Life Building, formerly the Convent.
Become a Class Agent
Reunion Class Agent Duties
Help to gather your class by for a fun weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing. Here’s how:
· The Alumnae Office will supply you with a class list with contact information. Please reach out to your classmates and invite them to attend the weekend. Send any updated information to the Alumnae Office so your classmates can receive emails and mail to the correct addresses.
· Use these methods to communicate:
- A class Facebook page. Post old photos and memories along with information about reunion
- Call your classmates and personally invite them – everyone loves the personal touch!
Class gathering the Friday before the school reunion
- Plan a lunch or dinner on Friday for just your class. This gathering can be at someone’s home, or at a restaurant or club. The best venues offer room for everyone to visit and relax. There is always a lot of catching up to do!
- Often, classes will recognize anyone who has passed away and take the time to remember that person and what she meant to your class.
School Reunion on Saturday
- Encourage your classmates to attend!
- The school offers a full afternoon and evening of activities, including Master Classes by esteemed faculty members and alums, a chance to use the laser cutter in the Shop and green screen photos in the Center for Girls.