Alumnae Reunion Weekend 2023
Join us in celebration of our 2023 Alumnae Reunion on Friday, June 2!
All alumnae are invited, with special attention given to those graduating in classes ending in a “3” or a “8".
Be sure to register by May 19 to take advantage of our “early bird” pricing.
We can’t wait to welcome you “home” to Forest Ridge!
2023 Reunion Program
Friday, June 2:
2:00-3:00 p.m., Forest Ridge Alumnae Induction Ceremony in the Chapel to honor the 2023 Distinguished Alumna, Kaliswa Brewster ’01,
3:00-4:00 p.m., Explore the Campus – walk the grounds and enjoy reminiscing back to your days on the “Ridge,”
4:00-5:00 p.m., Join our popular Master Classes with Sr. O’Dea and Dr. “T,”
5:00-8:00 p.m., Heavy Hors d’oeuvres and Wine Reception in the Commons with recognition of milestone reunion classes ending in a “3” and an “8”
Saturday, June 3:
- Individual classes are encouraged to plan their own gatherings.
Become a Class Agent:
Help to gather your class by for a fun weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing.
Here’s how: Contact Julie Lundgren in the Alumnae Office at email@example.com or 425-201-2414.
The Alumnae Office will supply you with a class list with contact information. Please reach out to your classmates and invite them to attend the weekend. Send any updated information to the Alumnae Office so your classmates can receive emails and mail to the correct addresses.
Use these methods to communicate:
- A class Facebook page. Post old photos and memories along with information about reunion
- Call your classmates and personally invite them – everyone loves the personal touch!
- Class gathering Saturday after the School reunion
All Alumnae Reunion on Friday:
- Encourage your classmates to attend!
- The school offers a full afternoon and evening of activities, including Alumnae Induction Ceremony of the Senior Class, Master Classes by esteemed faculty members and campus tours.
Plan a lunch or dinner on Saturday for your class:
- This gathering can be at someone’s home, or at a restaurant or club. The best venues offer room for everyone to visit and relax. There is always a lot of catching up to do!
- Often, classes will recognize anyone who has passed away and take the time to remember that person and what she meant to your class.