Forest Ridge Fund
Every girl matters. Every gift makes an impact.
Knowing that philanthropic support is critical to the success of independent schools, we ask that the entire community- trustees, parents, alumnae, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends - support Forest Ridge in a shared commitment to our remarkable students. Gifts of time, leadership and resources collectively make a significant impact in the student experience.
Ensuring that Forest Ridge can continue educating young girls in the Sacred Heart tradition long into the future, we ask that you join us in making a gift to the 2021-2022 Forest Ridge Fund. Your contribution provides critical funding to:
- Help us enhance and advance our academic excellence.
- Support a vibrant campus culture through student community building, faith development and co-curricular activities.
- Facilitate enhanced learning through innovative programming and state-of-the-art technology.
- Invest in students through life-changing, need-based scholarships and financial aid.
- Enrich campus renewal and preservation.
- Address areas of greatest need on our campus.
Give now or pledge through June 30, 2022 and your tax-deductible gift will be counted in our 2021-2022 fiscal year.
- How can I make a gift to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- When should I give to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- Why am I asked to contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund every year?
- Who contributes to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How does corporate matching work?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- How does a Forest Ridge Fund gift differ from a capital and endowment gift?
- Who do I contact for more information?
“Donating to the Forest Ridge Fund is a good investment with both immediate and long-term benefits. Every day, my daughter benefits from the small class sizes, talented and dedicated teachers, and a girl-centered and positive learning environment — beyond what could be provided through tuition alone.”
Arden Tellini Hofler ’88, Parent ’25