Forest Ridge Fund
Every girl matters. Every gift makes an impact.
A spirit of giving has been prevalent at Forest Ridge since 1907. Gifts of time, leadership and resources collectively make a difference.
We ask the entire Forest Ridge community - Board of Trustees, parents, alumnae, past parents and friends - to support the School in a shared commitment to our remarkable students. The Forest Ridge Fund provides critical support for areas such as:
- Recruitment and retention of our excellent faculty
- Programming in academics, athletics and the arts
- Technology for students and teachers alike
- Campus maintenance and increased PPE for the School
- Tuition assistance for girls who could not otherwise attend Forest Ridge
Give now or pledge through June 30, 2021 and your tax-deductible gift will be counted in our 2020-2021 fiscal year.
- How can I make a gift to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- When should I give to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Do all parents contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How does corporate matching work?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- What does my gift to the Forest Ridge Fund support?
- Why am I asked to contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund every year?
- Why doesn't tuition income cover all costs?
- How does a Forest Ridge Fund gift differ from a capital and endowment gift?
- Who do I contact for more information?
“Donating to the Forest Ridge Fund is a good investment with both immediate and long-term benefits. Every day, my daughter benefits from the small class sizes, talented and dedicated teachers, and a girl-centered and positive learning environment — beyond what could be provided through tuition alone.”
Arden Tellini Hofler ’88, Parent ’25