Forest Ridge Fund
Count Her In...
...the classroom, the courtroom, the locker room, the operating room, and the board room.
From the classrooms, to the studios, to the beauty of the Ridge, your gift supports our community of people, programming and spirit that sets Forest Ridge apart. Together, we strengthen every girl’s experience by supporting today’s operating budget beyond the cost of tuition.
She's counting on us. Can we count on you?
Give now through June 30, 2020 and your tax-deductible gift will be counted in our 2019-2020 fiscal year. Together, she can count on us.
- How can I make a gift to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- When should I give to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Do all parents contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How does corporate matching work?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- What does my gift to the Forest Ridge Fund support?
- Why am I asked to contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund every year?
- Why doesn't tuition income cover all costs?
- How does a Forest Ridge Fund gift differ from a capital and endowment gift?
- Who do I contact for more information?
There are four easy ways to give:
- Donate online today
- Make a pledge online or by phone. Contact the Director of Institutional Advancement, Casey Hall O'Rourke '90 at 425-201-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Julie Lundgren, Director of Development and Alumnae Relations, at 425-201-2414 or email@example.com to schedule your pledge details. All pledges should be fulfilled by the end of our fiscal year on June 30, 2020.
- Mail or drop off a check. Please make checks payable to "Forest Ridge School" and include "Forest Ridge Fund" in the memo line. Checks can be mailed to: Forest Ridge School, Attn: Institutional Advancement Office, 4800 139th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98006.
- Make a stock transfer. To initiate a stock transfer, please contact the Director of Institutional Advancement, Casey Hall O'Rourke '90 at 425-201-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Julie Lundgren, Director of Development and Alumnae Relations, at 425-201-2414 or email@example.com.
Forest Ridge appreciates your gift to the Forest Ridge Fund any time during the 2019-2020 school year, until the end of our fiscal year on June 30, 2020.
Each fall, we ask our community to give to our annual Forest Ridge Fund campaign. October is a great time to give as many employers, such as Microsoft, offer added matching funds that can double—or even triple—the impact of your gift.
Gifts range in size from $25 to $25,000. For those who are able, we encourage joining the Forest Ridge Fund’s Très Bien leadership circle with a personal gift of $3,000 or a combined gift of $4,500 with corporate matching.
Many businesses match employee contributions to the Forest Ridge School. Matching gifts can double or even triple the impact of your gift!
You will receive donor recognition for your own gift plus the value of the matching gift. Match recognition is given in the fiscal year the match is received. Matching funds are usually applied to the same fund as the original gift. Tuition is not eligible for matching gifts.
- Academic programming
- Enhanced arts, athletics, technology and innovation programming
- Tuition assistance
- Faculty and staff professional development
- Student community building, faith development and other co-curricular activities
- Campus renewal and preservation
“Donating to the Forest Ridge Fund is a good investment with both immediate and long-term benefits. Every day, my daughter benefits from the small class sizes, talented and dedicated teachers, and a girl-centered and positive learning environment — beyond what could be provided through tuition alone.”
Arden Tellini Hofler ’88, Parent ’25