Forest Ridge Fund
Every Gift Makes a Difference.
Knowing that philanthropic support is critical to the success of independent schools, we ask that the entire community- trustees, parents, alumnae, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends - support Forest Ridge in a shared commitment to our remarkable students. Gifts of leadership and resources collectively make a significant impact in the student experience.
Ensuring that Forest Ridge can continue educating young girls in the Sacred Heart tradition long into the future, we ask that you join us in making a gift to the 2023-2024 Forest Ridge Fund. Your contribution provides critical funding that empowers the School to:
- Achieve educational excellence through rigorous academic programs and engaging extracurriculars activities.
- Utilize innovative technology to support and enhance teaching and learning.
- Recruit top-caliber faculty and staff and compensate them fairly.
- Provide tuition assistance to deserving students.
- Maintain our beautiful campus and facilities to ensure a safe and state-of-the-art learning environment.
Give now or pledge through June 30, 2024 and your tax-deductible gift will be counted in our 2023-2024 fiscal year.
- How can I make a gift to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- When should I give to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- Why am I asked to contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund every year?
- Who contributes to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- How does a Forest Ridge Fund gift differ from a capital and endowment gift?
- How does corporate matching work?
- Who do I contact for more information?
“Supporting the Forest Ridge Fund is a good investment with both immediate and long-term benefits. Every day, my daughter benefits from the small class sizes, talented and dedicated teachers, and a girl-centered and positive learning environment — beyond what could be provided through tuition alone.”
Arden Tellini Hofler ’88, Parent ’25