Forest Ridge Fund
Count Her In...
...the classroom, the courtroom, the locker room, the operating room, and the board room.
From the classrooms, to the studios, to the beauty of the Ridge, your gift supports our community of people, programming and spirit that sets Forest Ridge apart. Together, we strengthen every girl’s experience by supporting today’s operating budget beyond the cost of tuition.
She's counting on us. Can we count on you?
Give now through June 30, 2020 and your tax-deductible gift will be counted in our 2019-2020 fiscal year. Together, she can count on us.
- How can I make a gift to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- When should I give to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Do all parents contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- How does corporate matching work?
- What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
- What does my gift to the Forest Ridge Fund support?
- Why am I asked to contribute to the Forest Ridge Fund every year?
- Why doesn't tuition income cover all costs?
- How does a Forest Ridge Fund gift differ from a capital and endowment gift?
- Who do I contact for more information?
“Donating to the Forest Ridge Fund is a good investment with both immediate and long-term benefits. Every day, my daughter benefits from the small class sizes, talented and dedicated teachers, and a girl-centered and positive learning environment — beyond what could be provided through tuition alone.”
Arden Tellini Hofler ’88, Parent ’25