Ways to Give
Scholarships, endowed scholarships and scholarship funds help maximize educational opportunity for all qualified girls and young women by offering tuition assistance for those who need it. This promotes a more diverse and competitive educational environment from which all Forest Ridge students benefit.
- General Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Centennial Scholarship
- Genevieve Albers Scholarship
- Alumnae Scholarship
- John Barth Scholarship
- Mary Isabel Sheehan Bone Scholarship
- Charlotte Bonica Scholarship
- Class of 2008 Scholarship
- Janet Sheahan Donahoe Scholarship
- Faculty and Staff Scholarship
- Marie-Louise L'Abbe Flohr Scholarship
- Raymond and Donna Guerin Middle School Scholarship
- Aurelia Danz James Scholarship
- The William A. Helsell Scholarship Fund
- Susanna McPherson and Dr. James J. Lane Scholarship
- Jeanne Marie and Rhoady Lee, Jr., Scholarship
- The Paula Lillevand ‘58 Memorial Scholarship
- Marian Scholarship
- Mary B. Flaherty, RSCJ, '49 Scholarship
- Dr. Mary Magnano Smith Scholarship
- Virginia McMonagle, RSCJ, Endowment
- Alice Petty O'Dea Scholarship
- Maxine Elnora Odendahl Scholarship
- Yvonne Flood Pigott Scholarship
- Maude and Francis Rogers Scholarship
- Maureen Romano Scholarship
- Solo Scholarship
- Janet Erskine Stuart, RSCJ Scholarship
- Albers Professional Development Endowment
- Suzanne Cook, RSCJ, Endowment
- Madame Mayenzet Endowment
- Alycia Long Allen '69 Fund
- Mary Nelson Kenny Middle School Fund
Memorials and Honorariums
Remember a loved one by making a scholarship gift in their honor or memory. Each year, Forest Ridge remembers those who have been lost in the previous year at a special Memorial Mass held on or near All Souls Day in early November.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Forest Ridge every time you shop, and at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate a portion of the purchase price to your daughter’s school.
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, select Forest Ridge as the charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. After making that selection, every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Donations of appreciated securities, usually common stock, provide a tax-efficient way of making your gift. Gifts of appreciated securities held for more than one year may entitle you to a charitable income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of the gift. Additionally, you may avoid the capital gains tax that would otherwise be due on the appreciation if the security were sold.