The FRidge at Home
The Fridge is excited to offer complete meals and pantry items for families, faculty and staff to pick up on campus and serve at home. Meals and pantry items are now available to order and may be picked up each Sunday beginning November 8 with on-campus, contactless pickup.
Meals will include an entrée, dessert and sides. Food will be provided in oven-safe packaging, but will not include plates, utensils or napkins. The cost of each meal is $12.00 per portion, with a minimum order of 4 portions. Pantry items may be ordered on their own, independent of ordering a full meal.
Families will pay for FRidge meal and pantry orders using their student’s lunch account (4-digit student ID). Please ensure there is money in your daughter’s lunch account prior to purchasing a FRidge meal or pantry item. To check the balance of your daughter’s lunch account via MySchoolBucks, please click here.
Food pickups will occur each Sunday from 1:00-2:00 p.m. at Forest Ridge. Please use the lower drive to enter campus off of Somerset Ave SE and proceed towards the round about outside of the Chapel to pickup your meal or pantry items.
Weekly Menu Offerings
Each week, the FRidge will offer a new meal choice and unique pantry items. For planning purposes, the weekly entrée offerings and accompany sides are listed below.
- November 8: Mango Chicken Curry, vegetarian option is chickpea curry, lentil dal, pita bread, basmati rice, roasted vegetables, mango pudding
- November 15: Cheese tortellini with tomato cream sauce, roasted vegetables, green salad, garlic bread, chocolate chip cookies
- November 22: Korean style grilled steak, vegetarian option is tofu, rice, assortment of pickled and fresh vegetables, kimchi, green salad, Korean Sweet Rice with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- December 6: Kahlua pork or Hawaiian garlic tofu, grilled pineapple, roasted sweet potatoes, green salad, fresh baked Hawaiian roll, macaroni salad, pineapple upside-down cake
- December 13: Pork and salsa verde or squash and salsa roja tamales, roasted vegetables, black beans, guacamole, chips, southwestern salad, guava cake